Send and Receive Money with Zelle®
Zelle is a convenient way to send money right from your mobile banking app or online banking account.
Whether it's saving you a trip to the ATM or taking out the guesswork of divvying up the cost of the lunch tab, Zelle is a fast, safe and easy way to send and request money with friends, family and others you trust². Money is sent directly to the recipient's account and is typically available in minutes¹, and all you need to send money is the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile phone number.
Watch Our Video
Send money fast in just a few steps.
Settle up with roommates, friends and more, regardless of where they bank².
Easily divide the cost of the dinner check, coffee and more.
How to Enroll in Zelle®
- Login to iBanking Bill Pay
- Select Send Money with Zelle®
- Select or enter a new Contact
- Enter Amount
Frequently Asked Questions
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
1. Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.
2. Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
3. In order to send payment requests or split payment requests to a U.S. mobile number, the mobile number must already be enrolled with Zelle.