Schedule an Appointment
Appointments are not required, but are recommended.
Due to COVID-19, Branches are open at limited capacity. In order to reduce your wait time at our branches, it is recommended that you schedule an appointment. All Metro branches follow CDC and Massachusetts COVID-19 guidelines. Masks are required.
1. Have you or a household member been diagnosed with COVID-19?
2. Have you been exposed to anyone else diagnosed with COVID-19?
3. In the last 14 days, have you had symptoms of COVID-19 which include but are not limited to a dry cough, a fever over 100 F or shortness of breath atypical of normal seasonal allergies?
4. In the last 14 days, have you been asked by your employer or anyone else to self-isolate?
5. Have you traveled by plane in the last 14 days?
6. Have you stayed overnight outside of New England, New York, or New Jersey in the last 14 days?
In order to ensure the safety of our members and employees, you will not be allowed to enter the branch if you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions.