Ordering a New Debit Card
To order a new debit card:
1. Log in to Metro iBanking
2. Select Self Service Center from the main navigation, then select Banking Service Center
3. In the Card and Online Services section, select Replace My ATM/Debit Card
4. Complete the required information
5. A Metro Agent will reach out to you through your preferred method of contact within 24 hours
To replace a lost or stolen Credit Card, please call 800.449.7728.
Other ways to order a new debit card:
- Visit a branch to request and receive a new card instantly
- Request one through secure message when you sign in to Online Banking
- Call 877.MY.METRO during normal business hours
Cards requested through secure message or by phone will be mailed to you in 5-7 business days.
Manage Your Accounts from Home
Save yourself a trip to the branch and utilize the many options Metro has to remotely access your accounts and perform banking transactions.
Transfer funds, pay bills, check balances, view statements.
• Already use Online Banking? Log-in here
• Need to sign up for Online Banking? Enroll here
Check account balances, transfer funds, see if a check has cleared and much more at 877.MY.METRO (696.3876) option 2.
Metro Branch ATMs
Make deposits, withdrawals and balance inquiries.
Mail Checks to Deposit
If you'd like to mail checks to deposit to your account, please send them to:
Metro Credit Union
P.O. Box 9100
Chelsea, MA 02150-9100
Please include a deposit slip, if available.
Pay Your Mortgage or Car Loan
If you would like to send your loan payment by mail, please send to:
Metro Credit Union
P.O. Box 9236
Chelsea, MA 02150
Please include loan coupon.How Do I Pay My Loan?
Member Service Center
Call - 877.MY.METRO (877.696.3876)
Monday – Wednesday8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday – Friday8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Send a Secure Message - Log in to Online Banking and click the envelope icon to access the secure Message Center.
Online Banking, Bill Pay, and Mobile App assistance is available 24/7 at 877.MY.METRO.