Additional Mortgage Options
Does buying a home feel out of reach? We offer government-insured and guaranteed mortgage programs to get you there. We have affordable interest rates and qualifying standards for first-time homebuyers, veterans, and other applicants.
This is a popular option for qualified buyers who meet minimum requirements set by the FHA.
- As little as 3.5% down payment
- Less stringent qualifications
- No income limitations
- Available on 1-4 unit properties
This is a great option for qualified veterans or active-duty military personnel.
- Available for purchases or refinances
- Up to 100% financing available
- No monthly mortgage insurance required
- 1-4 unit properties are eligible
- Cash Out refinancing is available
Home Possible Mortgages
No cash? No problem! This loan is great for qualified first-time homebuyers, move-up borrowers, and retirees.
- Down payments as low as 3%
- Stable monthly payments with fixed-rate mortgages
- Lower rates than standard products for qualified borrowers
- Reduced mortgage insurance premiums
- No cash out refinancing
This mortgage offers great flexibility. It's another great option for qualified first-time homebuyers.
- Down payments as low as 3%
- Lower rates than standard products for qualified buyers
- Homebuyer education to help you prepare to buy and own a home is conveniently available online
- Additional income sources from rentals payments, or income from family or other household members can help you qualify, even if they aren't on the mortgage
Equity Builder Program
This is a great program for income-eligible first-time home buyers.
- Provides up to $15,000 in grant money which could be used for your down payment, one-time mortgage insurance premium, rehabilitation assistance, and closing costs*
- Funds are awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis and are not guaranteed or reserved in advance
- To be eligible, you must meet income level requirements
- Limited time program
Operation Welcome Home
At Home Mortgage
How do I know which mortgage is the best fit for me?
Talk with one of mortgage specialists to understand more about mortgage qualifications.Give us a call today!
Grant is provided by the Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston through their Equity Builder Program.Buyers eligible to receive assistance through the EBP are individuals and households earning no more than 80 percent of the area median income, based on their future address. To be eligible to receive assistance through the EBP, buyers must complete a home-buyer-counseling program administered by an agency designated by the EBP-approved member financial institution. The program must include pre-and post-purchase counseling. Interest would not accrue on the grant and the proceeds would only be due if the property is sold within the first five years of home ownership. May not be combined with any other type of down payment programs.
Programs, rates, terms and conditions subject to change without notice. All loans are subject to credit approval. Credit Union membership is required; members must maintain a membership account with a minimum of $5.00.