CCUA Student Essay Contest
Metro Credit Union is a sponsoring Credit Union in the Cooperative Credit Union Association’s 2023 Massachusetts Credit Unions Student Essay Contest. The Association will award eight (8) winning essays. The first prize winner will receive $500. The seven finalists will each receive $250. In addition to the eight winning essays, there will be several honorable mention winners who will each receive $50. There will be an awards ceremony to honor the contest winners in the spring, 2023.
2023 Massachusetts Credit Unions Student Essay Contest
- Only students currently in the seventh and eighth grades are eligible to participate.
- Students must be Massachusetts residents and attend school in Massachusetts.
- Applicant or parent/guardian must be a member of Metro Credit Union.
- Each applicant must complete a handwritten essay on the Essay Form linked below.
- Only one essay per student may be submitted.
Deadline: January 23, 2023
There are three (3) ways to get your winning essay to Metro.
Email: Scan and upload your essay, then send it to (ELospennato@metrocu.org)
Deliver or Mail to:
Metro Credit Union
Attn: Emily Lospennato
200 Revere Beach Parkway
Chelsea, MA 02150
What if I'm not a Metro member?
If you are not a member of Metro Credit Union, now might be a great time to join! Five dollars on deposit will give you all the benefits of membership at Metro as well as give you an opportunity to apply for this contest. Open a Membership Savings Account now!