Not necessarily, but it's a factor in the decision process. At Metro, we offer personalized attention to help you find the right mortgage. Connect with a mortgage specialist today to get started!
Buying a home is a big decision. We can help!
We offer different types of mortgage options for all types of buyers and we will help you find that right product that fits your lifestyle. Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer looking for a home loan, an existing homeowner looking to refinance your current home mortgage, or just someone looking for mortgage information, Metro can help. All our mortgages offer competitive rates. Get a personalized rate quote for your home mortgage right now:
Scroll to Explore More
Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Your monthly payment will not change
- Choose from a variety of loan terms
- Available for purchase or refinance
- No points/no closing costs options
- Pay half the monthly amount every two weeks so you pay down your loan sooner by making an additional payment each year
- Build equity faster
Get a lower rate than our standard mortgages
- Fixed rate and adjustable rate options
- Monthly and bi-weekly financing for purchase or refinance
- Investment and multi-family financing available
- Maximum loan amount $2.5 million
Additional Mortgage Options
- Adjustable rate mortgages
- Government sponsored loan programs
- Low and no down payment home loans
- First-time homebuyer programs
- Mortgage refinancing
- MassHousing program
Questions? We have answers.
This calculator is provided for illustrative purposes only. No guarantee is made that the quote or interest rates are accurate, current, or suitable for any particular purpose. Metro Credit Union does not make any warranty, guarantee, or promise regarding the accuracy or timeliness of this content. Your quote and rate will be different depending on your credit history. Not all applicants will qualify. All loans are subject to underwriter approval.
Contact one of our Mortgage Specialists today to learn more about our mortgages or apply online to get personalized rates and a mortgage recommendation designed for you.
Programs, rates, terms and conditions subject to change without notice. Quote may not include taxes and insurance escrows, actual payment may be greater. Homeowners insurance required and flood insurance where necessary. All loans are subject to credit approval. Available for residences located in MA or NH. Credit Union membership is required; members must maintain a membership account with a minimum of $5.00. Fees may apply. See the Membership Account Agreement for details.