Join our team
Do you find yourself going out of your way to help others? You belong at Metro! We're a great place to bank and an even better place to work.
We can't change the world alone
Whether it's the members who walk through our doors or the community around us, we are all about helping others and making an impact. And we could always use another set of helping hands.
- Health Benefits (Medical and Dental)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Match and Safe Harbor Contributions
- Educational Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off
- MBTA Program
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Subsidized Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health and Dependent Care Options
- Employee Banking Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts to local merchants including cell phone services
- Discounts to regional attractions and shows
- Employee Referral Program
- Pet Insurance Discount Program
New hire training
As one of the largest and fastest-growing Massachusetts state credit unions, we are committed to being one of the best workplaces in the industry. All of our employees go through training at our headquarters in Chelsea, giving you a chance to meet your new teammates on the Metro team.
Disclaimers: Applicants, as well as position incumbents, who become
disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be
able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided
or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by
management on a case by case basis.
Metro Credit Union is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity. Applicants for employment and employees are reviewed on their individual qualifications for a position. Under no circumstances will Metro Credit Union discriminate against qualified persons on the basis of race, color, religious creed, retaliation, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity/expression, disability, mental illness, genetics, choice of health insurance, marital status, age, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable law.