September CUNA Seminars
Three Transitions to Retirement: It’s about more than just the money
DATE: September 1st at 6PM Eastern
Are you ready to retire? You might be prepared for the financial transition, but you’ll experience lifestyle and emotional transitions as well. We can help you understand these upcoming changes and provide the information you need to better prepare for this exciting season of your life. Working together, we’ll gain clarity and confidence about your path to retirement.
During this session, you’ll learn:
- How to confidently address the financial, lifestyle and emotional transitions to retirement
- How to guard against risks and manage those that are inevitable
- Whether you are ready for retirement
Income for Life: Guaranteeing retirement income to last a lifetime
DATE: September 15th at 6PM Eastern
You have retirement goals and plans for your future. Without a regular paycheck to count on, achieving a steady stream of retirement income will be an important part of the road ahead. Will Social Security be enough? What about your 401(k)?
Here’s an opportunity to attend a valuable virtual seminar on this important topic, at no cost and no obligation.
Join us for a virtual session that can help you set your financial direction and answer more of your questions:
- What sources of retirement income will you rely on?
- What retirement risks do you face now that you’re drawing on their savings?
- Which income strategies should you consider?
- How can you use annuities to guarantee income for life?
How to Weather a Bear Market
DATE: September 22nd at 6PM Eastern
When the market dips, what do you do? How do you react? Without a plan, reacting based on your instincts could hurt your long-term financial goals. Learn steps you can take now to prepare to weather the next bear market.
Attend a valuable virtual seminar, “How to Weather a Bear Market.” You’ll learn the answers to questions, including:
- What is a bear market?
- How does behavioral finance affect decision-making?
- How do overreaction and bad decisions compromise long-term financial goals?
- How do I weather a bear market?
DATE: September 29th at 6PM Eastern
Often when people change jobs or prepare for retirement, they need to make decisions on their retirement plans and pensions. In this virtual seminar, you’ll learn some of the rules we need to follow and the options available.
In this session you will learn the answers to questions, including:
- Pros and Cons to leaving your money in the company plan
- Possible taxes or penalties we may face when moving money
- Options for moving it your new company plan
- Rolling it over to a personal IRA